I help business owners build viable and sustainable businesses through a focused, 3 step process.
- More Profit. We start by working on increasing your profit, and improving your cash flow. If you are worried about payroll, bills, and being able to afford things for you family, you are not alone. This is extremely common. And the answer is not always spending more money that you don’t have on marketing and sales. There is often huge potential, through implementing small changes consistently, to increase your profit.
- More Time. We then work on freeing up more of your time. And yes, this is possible! Implementing proven processes is a critical component in helping you apply more of your time to the strategic work your business needs. Too often owners are stuck in the day to day technical work, and need time to take a breath, look outside, learn new things. They need this time to plan for the future of their business, and to ensure future success.
- Building Blocks: Vision, Strategy, Execution, and People. Once you have a bit of breathing room on profit and time, we work on assembling the building blocks that will allow your business to grow without cracking and fraying around the edges. We focus on Vision, Strategy, Execution, and People to make sure you have the right systems and processes in place to pursue your vision and get there with the right people on your team.
My “Why”, or Core Purpose is to help entrepreneurs make the world a better place.
“Everyone needs a coach. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a basketball player, a tennis player, a gymnast, or a bridge player.” -Bill Gates
I work with people who are coachable, ambitious, and driven to see a transformation in their business.
If that sounds like you, then ask yourself these questions.
- Are my 3 Quarterly Strategic Priorities being worked consistently?
- Do I have a documented 3HAG, BHAG, and Core Purpose?
- Do I have Core Values that are alive in my business, meaning my entire team knows them and refers to them at least weekly?
- Am I working ON my business at least 2 hours each week?
- Is my business achieving its full potential?
I sincerely hope you are able to answer “Yes!” to all of these. If you are, congratulations!
But if you answered “No” to any or all of these questions, it’s okay. You are not alone. This is exactly why my coaching business exists.
If you want to be able to answer “YES!” to all of these questions, I would love to help you.
I also offer a free consultation, a time for us to talk, in order to find out how I might help you. There is no risk, other than your time. And there is no pressure. I’m here to help.
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximize their own performance. It’s helping them to learn rather than teaching them.” -Tim Gallwey
On this site I have compiled, what I hope are useful resources for you, including videos, articles, courses, and more. Take a look around and see what you can use in your business.
I moderate the Focus Forward Starter Business Group over on Facebook. It is open to all business owners. We share questions, challenges, best practices and ideas, and learn from one another. Please consider joining us.
I love to share with groups of business owners. If you belong to a group and think my stuff is useful, there are a few topics outlined over on my Speaking page. Check it out for topic ideas and booking info.
And of course, I also offer Mentoring. That is what I love to do.
“Who, exactly, seeks out a coach? Winners who want even more out of life.” – Chicago Tribune
“I feel very fortunate to have Sturdy in my corner. Times are tough with profit margins shrinking and regulations increasing. I’ve been very impressed since day one working with Sturdy. He has a systematic and comprehensive approach to building and supporting the growth of my business. We are building a strong base with a central theme which will then be used in all aspects of the business. Not only are we working on the long term growth of my business, but he is able to coach me through much more pressing issues at hand. I appreciate that Sturdy has learned and is learning from leaders in business. It is this knowledge in business and customer service that makes his coaching so valuable. He also is able to draw from his own experiences running a successful PT practice. Because of his experience and knowledge he is well sought after speaker for other coaching businesses. He is able to clearly present material and gets you involved in finding the solution to your problems. I am confident, excited and motivated for what leads ahead for my business and self growth.” — Garrett Akahoshi, MPT, CSCS, Owner, Peak Physical Therapy, Cupertino, CA