- how to define and identify A-Players (and B & C-Players)
- the steps to determine if a candidate is an A-Player.
- what to include in your job posting to attract your A-Players.
- how to phone screen candidates in <15 minutes.
- how to get the answers you want instead of a prepared resume.
- how to organize and hold an efficient interview to find resourceful people with character who align with your values.
- how to assess your candidate’s skills in a tangible way.
- how to do reference checks that actually get you answers.
- how to provide a compelling offer.
- how to induct new hires and have them feel welcomed in your organization.
All forms, templates, and collateral materials referenced in the course are included and will be sent to you within 48 hours of registration.Good Luck!!And let me know how it helps you…
Recruiting & Hiring Course, a la carte
You are purchasing 2 years of access to the Recruiting & Hiring Course. You may (and should) share with key people on your team.
Any and all updates will be included for you within that 2 years.
I look forward to your feedback and input to help make this course better.
EO SF Accelerator
I am very happy to be a sponsor of EO Accelerator in San Francisco.
As a member of EOSF’s Accelerator, you get access to this course for a massive discount. (And half of the proceeds go back to EOA…)
The first 4 members to sign up will have access at only $100. So sign up now!
The next 6 members will have access at $300, and again, half of the proceeds go back into the EOA Chapter.
But that means there are only 10 available spots for members! So, don’t put this off. Make sure to sign up right away.
But before you sign up, I have a few brief asks:
- Do the course. If you do not go through the course, you won’t learn anything new.
- Implement something. These are real-life lessons that will make your life easier. But just like exercises, they don’t work when you don’t do them.
- Please tell me what you think. The good stuff I will share, and the bad stuff I will fix.
- Tell somebody else. Hey, I’m in business just like you and need to pay the bills. So, please share this course with people who hire people and want to build great team.
That’s it! Have fun. And let me know how it works for you.