A single bad hire can cost you thousands and thousands of dollars. According to the U.S. Department of Labor, the price of a bad hire is at least 30 percent of the employee's first-year earnings. You can read more about all that at Forbes.com, where they also share “Since Gallup began tracking employee engagement in 2000, less than one-third of U.S. employees report being enthusiastically involved and committed to their work.”
So, what is your employee engagement? And how do you more consistently find people who fit your culture and who will exceed your expectations?
According to TopGrading, most companies hire only 25% A-Players.
But it is not all doom and gloom!
TopGrading also says that with a proven process those same companies could be hiring up to 90% A-Players.
This course was designed to take many of the ideas from TopGrading, the collective experiences from Results.com coaching, and over 17 years of hiring and building great teams — Real World Experience (& Mistakes), and make it into a process that is usable and friendly for businesses that do not have the Human Resources processes and resources that a company like General Electric has.
Whether you have 5, 25, or 105 employees, there are multiple processes, tips, and hacks in this course that will each pay for the price of admission.
This course will help you create, or update and improve your recruiting and hiring process so you can actually find and hire A-Players.
The catch? It only works if you do it.
Make sure to schedule time to complete all 11 modules. Take the time after each one to review your current processes and make any changes. At the end of all 11 modules, you will get your certificate and be truly ready to start hiring A-Players!
- how to define and identify A-Players (and B & C-Players)
- the steps to determine if a candidate is an A-Player.
- what to include in your job posting to attract your A-Players.
- how to phone screen candidates in <15 minutes.
- how to get the answers you want instead of a prepared resume.
- how to organize and hold an efficient interview to find resourceful people with character who align with your values.
- how to assess your candidate's skills in a tangible way.
- how to do reference checks that actually get you answers.
- how to provide a compelling offer.
- how to induct new hires and have them feel welcomed in your organization.
What people are saying:
“Great Course” Christine Nelson, Rebound
“Sturdy put together a nice process of finding good candidates and weeding out the not so good. Thanks again.” Tucker Schonberg, Salmon Bay PT
“Awesome course everyone! I’ve hired hundreds of people in my day and still learned some ways to improve my hiring process.” Bob Kowalick, CRS Billing
“You NEED to buy this. This hiring course is one of the main reasons I have retired from treatment. If you get it, actually implement it and don't like it, I will give you two times your money back. If you get it, and implement it, and love it, you owe me a steak dinner next time I see you.”
All forms, templates, and collateral materials referenced in the course are included and will be sent to you within 48 hours of registration.
And let me know how it helps you…
Recruiting & Hiring Course, a la carte
You are purchasing 2 years of access to the Recruiting & Hiring Course. You may (and should) share with key people on your team.
Any and all updates will be included for you within that 2 years.
I look forward to your feedback and input to help make this course better.
EO SF Accelerator
I am very happy to be a sponsor of EO Accelerator in San Francisco.
As a member of EOSF’s Accelerator, you get access to this course for a massive discount. (And half of the proceeds go back to EOA…)
The first 4 members to sign up will have access at only $100. So sign up now!
The next 6 members will have access at $300, and again, half of the proceeds go back into the EOA Chapter.
But that means there are only 10 available spots for members! So, don’t put this off. Make sure to sign up right away.
But before you sign up, I have a few brief asks:
- Do the course. If you do not go through the course, you won’t learn anything new.
- Implement something. These are real-life lessons that will make your life easier. But just like exercises, they don’t work when you don’t do them.
- Please tell me what you think. The good stuff I will share, and the bad stuff I will fix.
- Tell somebody else. Hey, I’m in business just like you and need to pay the bills. So, please share this course with people who hire people and want to build great team.
That’s it! Have fun. And let me know how it works for you.