9 out of 10 patients are not completing their plans of care. And it’s killing your business!
According to WebPT’s 2018 survey, 9 out of 10 patients are not completing their plans of care.
This not only erodes patient satisfaction and confidence (or is a symptom of that already), but it is killing your business.
What do I mean by killing? I mean it is hurting your outcomes, your reputation, your employee morale, and your revenue!
You may be spending thousands of dollars each month on marketing! But are you taking care of the patients you already have? Are you seeing them through to their ideal discharge, when they complete their plan of care and reach THEIR goals?
This has me fired up!
In our practice, we have a system that leads to 9 out of 10 the other way.
In my client practices this is one of the first things we work on because it is so prevalent.
I knew people were dropping out early. But 9 out of 10?
I just did not appreciate the magnitude!
And how, if people are not completing their plans of care and reaching THEIR goals, are we going to “Transform Society”? And what are they saying about “physical therapy” and your practice?!?
I will teach you how to really determine whether your patients are completing their plans of care, and how to track it.
I will teach you a process to get better buy in from your patients.
I will teach you how to coach your team to get that better buy in and help more people achieve their goals.
And this will turn into lower vacancy rates, higher patient satisfaction, and more revenue for your company.
How is that not a huge win for you, your practice, your team, and your patients?!?
Register Now and I will send you login information for the webinar.
See you there!
Scale your Leadership with Bill Gallagher
March 21, 1-2:30 pm at CoWork Marina
Learn the four simple secrets to Scaling your Leadership that makes Scaling Your business easier and more successful.
– How to create a share a powerful vision for the future that scales with your team from 10 to over 10,000!
– Simple methods for developing a powerful culture that fulfills your vision without compromise.
– The foolproof way to keep yourself fired up over the long run and become a truly inspiring leader.
– Handling the big setbacks and crises that inevitably arise as you scale up.
Bill Gallagher is a highly rated business growth coach and master facilitator with over 30 years of entrepreneurial and executive experience and 12 years coaching and training others in leadership and performance. He has led 4 companies of his own and been a partner executive in 3 others. Bill discovered the Rockefeller Habits and Scaling Up 15 years ago, and has used them in his own companies.
Today, Bill coaches leaders and teams across 25 cities in 11 countries and is the host of the Scaling Up Business Podcast. Bill is a passionate and playful presenter and his clients all share a hunger for growth and an openness to new approaches and ways of thinking.
How to Recruit & Hire A-Players
February 7, 1-2:30 pm at CoWork Marina
Presented by Sturdy McKee – Register on EventBrite
In this 90 minute presentation and workshop you will learn:
- how to define and identify A-Players (and B & C-Players)
- how to improve the quality of applicants while reducing the volume of candidates to review
- how to efficiently screen candidates in
- how to get more of the answers you want beyond their prepared resume
- how to organize and hold an efficient interview to find resourceful people with character who align with your values
- how to assess your candidates’ skills in a tangible way
- how to do reference checks that actually get you answers
- how to induct new hires and have them feel welcomed in your organization
Register on EventBrite and use discount code “A-Player” to get in free!
March 1, 6-7:30 pm at CoWork Marina
Presented by Bill Gallagher
In this 90 minute presentation and workshop you will learn about scaling your business.
Eventbrite registration coming soon.